Monday, February 1, 2016

A Correction, Some Omissions and a Clarification

I'm taking this opportunity to issue a correction, include some omissions and make a clarification.
First of all, a couple of months ago I sent an email to my legion of fans. (actually, I don't know how many fans I have. My blogsite tells me how many visits my blog gets but not how many unique visitors I get. Last month I got 327 visits. If I were to be honest, I would not be able to say how many of those visits were from separate individuals or how many of those visitors could be considered "fans." But we live in the age of Trump. And if the Republican frontrunner in the nomination for president of the United States can tell the world that he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the attacks of 9/11, why can't I say that my fans number in the thousands and thousands?)

In my email, I related a health crisis I experienced some months ago that sent me to the emergency room in critical condition. I erroneously stated that I came down with Toxic Shock Syndrome. That was a slip of the tongue, so to speak. It was actually Septic Shock Syndrome. They are similar but not the same.
I also said that I would give an account of my experience -- solely as a public service, in order to raise awareness of this potentially fatal illness -- in my next blog post. Well, I still intend to do that but, instead, after I get some political issues out of the way.

The omissions relate to a previous post where I presented a graph that showed the correlation between two variables: the hate a person has for Obama and the love that same person would have for Ted Cruz.
I have added some detail to that graph. The revised graph is shown below.
The y axis represents the degree of hate for Obama while the x axis shows the degree of love for Cruz.
Click on the image to enlarge:



The clarification regards the plugs I've been giving to right-winger Joe Lii's blog at
America's Truth Detector | Just another WordPress.com site
Who is this character and why do I plug his blog?
I will explain in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment